[Bradford] E-Petition - non-microsoft schools

David Carpenter david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Wed Feb 11 09:57:45 UTC 2009

Hi Andy

I'm interested. I think schools really is a key area. Especially as free
software in particular is about sharing knowledge and learning from and
with each other!

I'm not active in education, but perhaps a role of the LUG could be to
pull together those examples of good practise. Isn't Oak Bank in Keighly
using Linux?

I'd also love to hear more about the Music Studio - do you have any
links?

I suspect the group might also be interested to know more about your
experiences as a trainee teacher, and your past (were you at Smart?)

Thanks Andy
David