[Bradford] Meet up.com

David Carpenter david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Thu Feb 19 14:41:19 UTC 2009

Thanks to everyone that had a look at this - we could briefly discuss at
the next meeting whether or not we should get a presence on these sites
- bearing in mind what everyone has said.

Funnily enough, my work has just asked me to look into the meet up api
to see about grabbing certain events from their feeds - these might also
be things we might want to have on our LUG calendar?

I'll let you know how I get on.