[Bradford] [Fwd: [Wylug-announce] Tech skill-share this Sunday at the Common Place]

David Carpenter david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Thu Feb 26 14:23:16 UTC 2009

You might be interested in...

I can't go, but it sounds good.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: mark <mark at aktivix.org>
To: commonplaceannounce at lists.riseup.net, tcpit at lists.riseup.net,
wylug-announce at wylug.org.uk, leedssocialcentre at yahoogroups.co.uk
<leedssocialcentre at yahoogroups.co.uk>
Subject: [Wylug-announce] Tech skill-share this Sunday at the Common
Place
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 01:54:08 +0000

We're having another of our monthly tech skill-shares this Sunday, 1st
March from 10AM to 4PM.

Come down and show off yr skillz or join in making good things happen, e.g.:

* Getting GNU/Linux installed on your computer, or someone else's
* Configuring a tor relay
* Experimenting with free audio software
* Getting one's head around plausible deniability in cryptographic systems
* Introduction to the Mir content management system (as used by Indymedia)
* The delights of Internet Relay Chat (IRC)
... or whatever you want to suggest/offer

Mark