[Bradford] A few updates from Bradford LUG

David Carpenter david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Sat Jan 17 15:57:12 UTC 2009

Just to let everyone know...

9 people were at the meeting on Wednesday (in Leeds) to discuss
marketing open source alternatives to business. I've got some notes to
type up and publish, which I hope to have done by the end of the
weekend.

There were 7 of us at the social (in the Shoulder of Mutton, Bradford)
yesterday. I enjoyed it - just a chance to have a blather with nice
people!

The Bradford LUG meetings are going well with around 15 people at the
last couple. We have rooms booked now for the next year in the CVS
building in Bradford. There are 35 people subscribed to the mailing list
and I'm told there's about 20 people in the facebook group. So all's
good!

Thanks to everyone for their support.

Next meetings:
Bradford LUG - Wed 28th Jan. and Wed 25th Feb.
Social: Friday 13th Feb.
Marketing Open Source: 23rd Feb (to be confirmed, please pencil in if
you are interested)

Please feel free to email me directly if you have
questions/comments/suggestions, or post to the Bradford list.

http://www.bradford.lug.org.uk

P.S. Hope this isn't considered an abuse of WYLUG-help!
--
David Carpenter

nornir

E: david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Skype: carpenter.david

Please save paper and only print this email if you have to.