[Bradford] mailing list address

David Carpenter david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Sun Mar 29 21:08:58 UTC 2009

..and I'm the biggest culprit! Good point.

Thanks to everyone for their command line tips. Most of those are about
how to use it.

Any tips on what to use it for... (again think newbies!!)

We'll pull them together for one of the meetings and get them up on the
website.

Thanks again.
NOw is this the right email address....