[Bradford] ODF, M$ Office and the masses ;-)

Philip Wyett philwyett at gmx.com
Tue Mar 31 19:01:59 UTC 2009

Hi all,

A little OT but... I have been getting moaned at recently for always
sending docs in ODF format and getting fun email replies for me to send
in DOC format. After refusing and pointing them at Open Office and
getting a few converts, I hit the wall with a few people who's IT
departments will not allow it and to them only M$ is the answer.

Not being put off I have discovered Sun has the answer in an ODF plugin
for M$ Office.

http://www.sun.com/software/star/odf_plugin/

So, for those who won't switch office suites. Point them at the link
above!

Regards

Phil