[Bradford] Photographer Needs Cyclists - update

David Carpenter david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Fri May 22 12:01:58 UTC 2009

A little of topic I know, but I also know there are some cyclists in the
group, so:

A photographer with loose connections to the Aire Valley Bike Bus is
looking for cyclists who are willing to have their picture taken with
their bike. (I've posted a picture on the home page of
www.airevalleybikebus.org.uk)

You could be young or old, male or female, newbie or veteran. From Road,
Off-Road, and Track, whether you're on a Penny-farthing or a custom hand
built bike, so long as you're an active cyclist who loves their bike and
loves cycling, you'll be great!
Sorry folks I go the email address wrong it's:

cyclists09[at]yahoo.co.uk

not as given below...

Anyone participating will get a free copy of their pic so if you're
interested phone Andy 07733 973694 before 6pm on weekdays and arrange a
time.

Alternatively email: cyclist09[at]yahoo.co.uk
(Please note portraits will be taken using flash lighting)

Just passing it on!

David Carpenter

nornir

E: david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Skype: carpenter.david

Please save paper and only print this email if you have to.