[Bradford] Meeting notes

Nick Rhodes nick at ngrsoftware.co.uk
Thu Oct 1 12:30:20 UTC 2009

Relevent to last nights discussion, I just saw an article on elreg -
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/10/01/uk_government_mashup_public_datasets/that
points to
http://blogs.cabinetoffice.gov.uk/digitalengagement/post/2009/09/30/Calling-Open-Data-Developers-We-need-your-help.aspxtitled

"We have an early preview of what the site could look like; we are now
inviting interaction and comment from the developer community. With over
1000 existing data sets, from 7 departments (brought together in re-useable
form for the first time) and community resources, we want developers to work
with us to use the data to create great applications; give us feedback on
the early operational community; and tell us how to develop what we have
into a single point of access for government-held public data."

Cheers, Nick