[Bradford] Bradford LUG Meeting - Wednesday 28th October, 7.15pm

David Carpenter david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Mon Oct 26 09:09:30 UTC 2009

Hi Folks

Just a reminder that the next Bradford GNU/LUG meeting is this
Wednesday, 28th October at 7.15pm.

It's at the usual place - Bradford CVS, Sunbridge Road.

I'm writing this on the train with no internet connection, so please
check the website:
http://www.bradlug.co.uk

for full details.

As I recall, this is the week where we're having a guest speaker from
Leeds.

At the last meeting we sort of agreed to if we have an outside speaker,
then if everyone attending brought £1, we could offer that money to the
speaker to at least cover their travel costs.

Obviously, the £1 is not compulsory, but if you feel you can offer it,
then please bring it along! (Please don't see 'not having a pound' (for
whatever reason) as reason not to come along!)

Look forward to seeing you all then.

David Carpenter

nornir

E: david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Skype: carpenter.david

Please save paper and only print this email if you have to.