[Bradford] October meeting

Wayne Hanley wayney at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 12:17:17 UTC 2009

Just a quick note to to thank you all for coming along to the meeting last
night.  I'm sure you will agree that our first speaker external to the
group, Lorna did a great job and delivered a excellent talk, thank you very
much to her and hopefully she'll consider coming back to use at some point
in the new year.

Some meeting notes can be found on the website as usual over here
http://bradlug.co.uk/?page_id=270

You, might have noticed a couple of notices on the doors last night about
some pictures.  That was me of course and though to the best of my knowledge
none of you are under the age of 16 we did meet all legal requirements
regarding letting people know about the photos.  I had intended to use some
of them to illustrate the format of the meetings on the website as we have
had a couple of emails over the last several months from people asking about
information and what we get up to etc. The pictures will of course bee CC
licensed, but it came to may attention that some people might not noticed
those notices on the door and have issues with the use of the pictures to
promote the LUG.  Please if any one does have a problem with appearing in
them and does not want them going on the site please just drop me a line
either via the list or in private if you prefer and I will not post any of
the images.  I do apologise if the notices were not as clear as intended! I
did post a mail to the list at the start of the week informing of this but
it seems to have gotten lost somewhere in the tubes.

Cheers
Wayne