[Bradford] UK Banks and Linux

John R Hudson j.r.hudson at virginmedia.com
Sun Apr 18 13:23:40 UTC 2010

I have used Nationwide with absolutely no problems for three years (though
officially a building society, they clear their own cheques like a normal
bank).

I haven't tried linking my accounting package to them, e.g. for
reconciliation, but pretty well everything you could need is available on the
website.

And they also seem to be clued up about security.