[Bradford] DRM Talk.

Nick Rhodes nick at ngrsoftware.co.uk
Thu Apr 29 11:48:10 UTC 2010

Hi,

Whilst I have been waiting for Ubuntu 10.04 to arrive I have been
playing with Windows 7 .
Because my media machine is hooked up to the TV via a Scart cable
Windows 7 has decided I can't watch any of my DVDs (I was suprised at
how well it runs on a machine with 512mb ram).

Which to put in a simple way is really really really sucky and the
first time I have ever been subject to DRM-fail.

So, I though this could be a very useful topic for a talk.

Is there anyone knowledgable about DRM who would be interested in
either doing a presentation on DRM or atleast helping myself out to
put one together (would have to be later in the year due to holiday
and house moving commitments) ?

Cheers, Nick