[Bradford] Alternatives to the pub...

Graham Glover gp.glover at live.co.uk
Thu Aug 12 20:10:57 UTC 2010

Yeah I would be up for some Open Mapping or Geocaching...never done either but would like to.

Graham

--Forwarded Message Attachment--
From: david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
To: bradford at mailman.lug.org.uk
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 16:30:34 +0100
Subject: [Bradford] Social this Firday

Hi All

I believe it's social time again this Friday. 8pm the Corn Dolly.
http://bradlug.co.uk/

There was some talk of "while there are still light nights, maybe we
should do something before we sit in a pub"

I could suggest Open street mapping the new Bradford Village Green, or a
photography expedition, or maybe geocaching...

I'm sure there are a bunch of old video games in the Photography museum
(defender etc) - I know that's not getting outside...

Any ideas?

David Carpenter

nornir

E: david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Skype: carpenter.david

Please save paper and only print this email if you have to.