[Bradford] Alternatives to the pub...

Wayne Hanley wayney at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 11:01:04 UTC 2010

Alas once again I will be missing due to this camping thing which seems to
be more a exercise in seeing how much of the crappy weather I can sleep
through than relaxing. Enjoy yourselves with your mobile signals and your
computers you lucky buffers.

</grumble>

Wayne

On 13 Aug 2010 11:52, "David Spencer" <d at daves-collective.co.uk> wrote:

> If you or anyone else wants to I'll bring my gps to the new
> 'park' (where the hole is, bottom of...
Okeydokey I'll be there at seven but don't expect my big happy smile if
it's raining :O

Which side of the hole do you want to meet at?  Somewhere near the
railway station?

-D.

h...