[Bradford] Alternatives to the pub...

David Carpenter david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Fri Aug 13 13:01:18 UTC 2010

ok - I'll do a bit of homework and see if I can find a geocache in the
vicinity.

Lets meet outside the Midland hotel at 7pm on Dale Street (I think if it
is wet then you could stand on the door step or in the bus shelter
across the road)

If it's horrible we can go to the pub earlier or coffee shop or
whatever. Mind you, we could just get a soaking in support of our bother
under canvas - with you all the way Wayne!

--
David Carpenter

nornir

E: david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Skype: carpenter.david

Please save paper and only print this email if you have to.