[Bradford] Start up help

David Carpenter david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Tue Aug 24 11:18:55 UTC 2010

Hi All

Wondered if anyone can point me to help on this, or perhaps show me on
Wed?

I'm starting to get into a routine where I have certain programs I'd
like to start up (perhaps not on login, but 10 mins later when I realise
I need them), BUT on different desktops/workspaces.

So e.g. I put IM clients on one desktop and web browsing on another. I
tend to put rhythm box on it's own workspace as well

I'm thinking bash script here, or is there a gui way to say - when I
open you, go to workspace 3..

Oh - yeah, all on Ubuntu 10.04 with Gnome
David Carpenter

nornir

E: david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Skype: carpenter.david

Please save paper and only print this email if you have to.