[Bradford] Start up help

Brian bradlug at leafcom.co.uk
Tue Aug 24 18:41:56 UTC 2010

Not tried it but I think you MAY be able to do it using 'wmctrl' from the command line, which would mean you could write simple shell script with appropriate the commands.
Then add the script to System>Preferences>Startup Applications.

I'll take a look at this 'Devil's Pie' ...looks interesting.

FYI: For Ubuntu there are various useful videos on YouTube.
NixiePixel's Compiz Tutorials are quite good.
http://tinyurl.com/3xl62rb

Brian