[Bradford] Alternatives to the pub...

Martyn Ranyard ranyardm at gmail.com
Sat Aug 14 21:23:01 UTC 2010

Well, I was there, and here is the gpx track plus the jpg of the plaque
beneath the apple tree.  Seen as I was the only one to get a track I'll
leave it to someone else to update osm etc.

Good to see everyone even if I'm now a traitor to bradford - being a leeds
habitant now.

See you all at the next full meet hopefully.

--
Martyn