[Bradford] An evening with Twitter's Raffi Krikorian

Alice Kaerast kaerast at qvox.org
Mon May 10 14:11:46 UTC 2010

There's also lots of other interesting stuff happening all throughout May
in Leeds <http://lsx.dotnorth.org/>  I'm away until 26th May, so I'm
missing most of it.  The O'Reilly Ignite and the Settle mapping party
should be pretty good if you have chance to get along.

I'm hoping to get to Leeds Ruby Thing and Barcamp though, and will
hopefully see some of you there.

On Mon, May 10, 2010 10:56 am, David Carpenter wrote:
> Just heard about this from my mate Steven - plenty of places left if
> anyone is interested - I probably won't be going...
> LSx2010: An evening with Twitter's Raffi Krikorian
> Wednesday, May 12, 2010 from 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM (GMT)
> Leeds, United Kingdom
> http://raffikrikorian.eventbrite.com/
>

> --
> David Carpenter
>
> nornir
>
> E: david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
> Skype: carpenter.david
>
> Please save paper and only print this email if you have to.

Alice Kærast