[Bradford] May meeting.

Wayne Hanley wayney at gmail.com
Tue May 25 12:37:36 UTC 2010

Hey everyone.

Don't forget its the meeting tomorrow night from 7pm at the usual place.
 Tomorrow we will be having Mr Dave Forbes from the University of Bradford
over to give us a talk on "Law and aspects of the DDA", as well as the usual
debates that will normally ensue we might be lucky and be able to squeeze a
nugget out of Brucie if he as a product of the month ;)

As usual for those wanting to meet earlier the preLUG coffee's and pizza
will be happening from about 5:15pm onwards in Cafe Nero on Market Street
before moving on to Pizza Pieces about 6pm or so for a bite to eat.  I'm
sure after the meeting we will be retiring to the usual place upstairs at
the Sir Titus Salt for a refreshing pint and more conversation.

Looking forwards to seeing you all there!  If any new comers are around and
want to meet up before feel free to drop me a email and I will gladly do a
meet and greet and introduce people.

Until the morrow.

Wayne

--
"Try not. Do, or do not. There is no try." (Jedi Master Yoda)