[Bradford] Fridays Social AND communications!

Brian bradlug at leafcom.co.uk
Wed Sep 22 11:04:14 UTC 2010

Yes, I am definitely interested in the Friday night socials. As for other activities, I am not interested in any outside activities during the inclement weather - outside that maybe.

Communication:

I do think, however, that minds should be put to a unified method of communication, possibly with differing methods of access, in order to ascertain if people will be attending on Fridays - **or for other activities**. This, in itself, could prove an interesting project. I don't think the conference call is favoured as it has, to my knowledge, only been used once.
I would like, therefore, to pose questions, in relation to the above, bearing in mind that current information is required, and not something that was decided on previous days, as this may not be very reliable unless many different parties announce participation, For example the weather may cause people to change their minds:-

1. Do you have internet access on your phone?
2. State the prime method of communication you currently use to ascertain that an event will have attendees?
3. Describe  current means of communication  you think would be most suitable/adaptable for this application?
4. If no suitable method exists please describe alternative schemes assuming (1) is
 (a) Positive
 (b) Negative

Brian