[Bradford] Meeting Wed 31st August

David Carpenter david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Tue Aug 30 08:19:12 UTC 2011

Hi All

If you've been watching the list you will see that various people have
been plotting activities for tomorrow's meeting.

Looks like we might have a choice of:
Darktable
Gnome3
Ruby web frameworks, Javascript game engines, git and NoSQL

I guess there are talking points from the world of tech, including the
Erik Schmidt lecture, and maybe we'll even get Brucie's News of the
Month

Look forward to seeing you there. As usual I guess some folks will meet
earlier for coffee/pizza, otherwise 7pm for 7:15pm start at CVS
Bradford.

More venue  details via google or http://bradlug.co.uk

David Carpenter

nornir

E: david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Skype: carpenter.david

Please save paper and only print this email if you have to.