[Bradford] scanning images a lot of them

Dick Thomas xpd259 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 17:12:27 UTC 2011

Hiya peoples

I have a lot of images to scan and I like to put six or so on the scanner at
a time but I'm getting bored of doing it the programs I've found and been
using so far have the following limitations

xsane (xsane in ubuntu) has the feature to automagically set the file name
with a numerical increment but I have to manually select the area of each
photo to scan
while
acquire images (http://www.kipi-plugins.org/drupal/node/6 kipi-plugins in
ubuntu) auto selects the area but I have to manually put in the file name

Does any one know of an application that can do the auto slection of acquire
images and the auto file name of xsane?
 at the moment I don't really care if it's windows software either lol I
just want to get these 100's of images scanned again

Many Thanks

Dick

--
Dick Thomas