[Bradford] Arduino Weekend

Alice Kaerast kaerast at computergentle.com
Thu Mar 17 11:58:46 UTC 2011

Hi,

Howduino are running a free two-day workshop in Leeds about connecting
the internet to the real world, based on the Arduino platform.

"Howduino is a free Arduino based event – for any skill level. Whether
you’re a seasoned Arduinoist or have never seen one before and are
just curious – you’re very welcome to bob along to try your hand at a
project. You don’t need your own Arduino (but bring yours along if you
have one!) – we will have plenty to play with thanks to our friends
over at .:oomlout:."

Arduino is an open-source electronics prototyping platform based on
flexible, easy-to-use hardware and software. It’s intended for
artists, designers, hobbyists, and anyone interested in creating
interactive objects or environments.

Howduino Leeds will be on 26th + 27th of March 2011 at Temple Works
Leeds, 10:00 – 16:00 each day.

More details are available on the Howduino website –
http://www.howduino.com/ – and you can sign up for your free tickets
here – http://www.eventbrite.com/event/1384169087

I'll definitely be there on the Saturday, and may make it over on the
Sunday too.

--
Alice