[Bradford] Attending a meeting?

David Carpenter david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Mon Mar 21 09:42:33 UTC 2011

Hi Jacob

We have a loose structure at the LUG, but I guess I'm one of the people
that keeps it going. (Others may also contact you!)

When you arrive at the building there is an intercom that you need to
press to get in - just say you're here for the Linux Group and you'll be
buzzed in.

The meeting is on the first floor.

The meeting should take the form of 3x20min talks. There should be free
tea, coffee and biscuits. There is no cost to attend as the costs of the
meetings are covered by sponsorship (from individuals and local
companies).

After the meeting many people go onto the Sir Titus Salt for a drink and
a chat - usually arriving there around 9.15pm

There may be other useful info on our website:
www.bradlug.co.uk

Any other questions, you can mail me, or the list.

Hope that helps -will be good to see you! As Dick says there should be
an announcement about the meeting content later this week.

--
David Carpenter

nornir

E: david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Skype: carpenter.david

Please save paper and only print this email if you have to.