[Bradford] Fwd: Website blocking is back on the cards

Brian bradlug at techchico.org.uk
Mon Mar 28 19:39:07 UTC 2011

 fao. Richard - this first paragraph:
I was astonished when I clicked on the link below named:
"Website blocking is back on the cards"
that it took me to a page with your name and address on it - did you intend this
to be an open link to your personal information?
Net Neutrality:
In a similar vein, namely Net Neutrality, I have lodged my objections via
avaaz.org and also 'signed' the Europe wide petition as I don't think this Tory
led Government are the least bit interested in Net Neutrality. Going via
'Europe' might be the only effective option.
http://www.euopeninternet.eu/
Click on 'Sign Now'.

I also wrote to the MP in Shipley,  Philip Davies, about my concerns re the
badly crafted Digital Economy Bill* (*as it was then). He agreed with my
concerns but, as it was a Labour initiative I suppose he would.
Brian