[Bradford] BradLUG Meeting tomorrow

David Carpenter david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Tue Mar 29 09:32:28 UTC 2011

Hi all

Same time same place tomorrow then eh?

Coffee at Nero's on Market Street from 5pm (I think), Pizza in Pizza
Pieces on Market Street around 6ish, and Official Brad LUG Meeting at
7pm for 7:15 start in the Council for Voluntary Services building on
(where is it Sunwin Road?)

Full details on the website.

We should be celebrating Open Document Day. I'm expecting John to have
a presentation.

Dick and I have come up with a quiz - if it's good it was all his idea,
if it's bad it was mine. There will be prizes.

Come prepared to 'show and tell' for the 3rd slot - unless we have other
offers...

Look forward to seeing you there.

David Carpenter

nornir

E: david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Skype: carpenter.david

Please save paper and only print this email if you have to.