[Bradford] Shameless self promotion

David Carpenter david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Thu May 19 11:52:13 UTC 2011

I know some people might be slightly interested to know that Bradford's
premier Linux user band is playing on Friday, at the Great Northern Pub,
Thornton:
http://www.playingforkicks.co.uk/gigs/greatnorthern/may11

Includes songs for Linux lovers, featuring:
Free (as in the band, not as in software)
Ever Fallen in love (with an OS you shouldn't)
I'm a believer
...I could go on.

If you have a suggestion for a Linux lovers song, send it to I'm sorry I
haven't a clue, c/o Radio4 comedy - on a postcard!

David Carpenter

nornir

E: david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Skype: carpenter.david

Please save paper and only print this email if you have to.