[Bradford] September Meeting

Alice Kærast kaerast at computergentle.com
Mon Sep 26 21:12:53 UTC 2011

Hi,

The calendar says our next meeting is this Wednesday and I suspect that's
correct for once :)

So, offers of talks? Requests for topics to be covered? Controversial views
we can debate?

I'm trying to get my head around some GPL licensing issues, so some
discussion around that would be appreciated. And I'm sure the Android fans
will have something to say about the new Kindle tablet.

Meeting is at 7pm for a 7.15pm start at the CVS on Sunbridge Road.
Pre-meeting pizza at Pizza Pieces at 6pm, post-meeting drinks at
Wetherspoons.

Alice