[Bradford] Calendar

David Carpenter david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Tue Sep 27 08:11:39 UTC 2011

On Mon, 2011-09-26 at 22:14 +0100, Alice Kærast wrote:
> The calendar says our next meeting is this Wednesday and I suspect
> that's correct for once :)

I had a call from Nige about socials recently saying it was "wrong on
the calendar"

As I don't sync my calendar with anything, I always check the bradlug
site, or the google calendar directly, and find the dates are always
right.

I *think* the 'problem' lies somewhere between the source (Google
Calendar) and the device people are viewing the calendar on.

Mistakes have been made in the past when putting dates on the calendar,
but those were sorted out long ago (for this year).

If anyone can shed any further light on this that would be cool.

David Carpenter

nornir

E: david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Skype: carpenter.david

Please save paper and only print this email if you have to.