[Bradford] Wednesday 25th April meeting

David Carpenter david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Tue Apr 24 12:01:27 UTC 2012

Hi All

You may have already seems John's document for discussion tomorrow.

As for the rest of the evening. We haven't done our 5 minute show and
tell for a while, so that might be fun.

The idea is that you bring something to tell of the rest of us, but that
it should be quite short. Lots of topics, not a lot of pressure!

A good suggestion that we've never done yet, is to simply demo your
desktop. You might not think it interesting, but with lots of different
users, desktops and distros, a few of us think this could be really
good.

Who would have a desktop like this?

See you tomorrow.

David Carpenter

nornir

E: david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Skype: carpenter.david

Please save paper and only print this email if you have to.