[Bradford] Idea for next meeting

John R Hudson j.r.hudson at virginmedia.com
Fri Apr 27 13:30:16 UTC 2012

Hi all

As people were asking about LXDE I could bring in my old laptop on
which I have LXDE and demonstate PCmanFM, Leafpad, the text editor,
and Abiword.

I could also bring the Parted Magic Live CD to demonstrate that if
people were insterested.

we could make it a text editor/word processor session if people are
interested and cab perhaps speak about their expeiences, expecially of
gedit, vi and emacs.

People could also share their problems/aspirations for text editing/word
processing in Linux.

Just a couple of thoughts for people to ponder.