[Bradford] CentOS Test Day

David Carpenter david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Tue Nov 6 09:57:12 UTC 2012

I kind of quite fancy the idea of this, but feel I might need a bit of hand
holding. I'll be at the Kirkgate Centre from 11 to 4pm on Friday, if anyone
wanted to join me there to try this out in the afternoon.

I'm supposed to be  helping out, so would need to check with the centre
manager, but if anyone is interested, let me know and I'll see if it's ok.