[Bradford] CentOS Test Day

Alice Kaerast alice at kaerast.info
Mon Nov 12 11:04:04 UTC 2012

On 12 November 2012 09:36, David Carpenter <david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk> wrote:
> I'd be interested to learn more about the CentOS tests, so +1 from me.

I've done some work on writing tests for the coreutils package this
weekend, so that might fit quite nicely with Dave's command line talk
- we could do some live coding and write some bash scripts using the
tools he's been talking about.

> Also as a side project, I have this going on:
> http://www.setlistr.co.uk/
> code: https://github.com/caprenter/Setlistr

I've submitted a couple of improvements to your .htaccess file.  I was
tempted to write you a Phing build script and/or some other deploy
tools for it, but that makes big changes and is a lot of work without
first checking that it would be useful to you.

> Or, it's a nice day - go for a walk!

It's currently raining in Keighley :(

Regards
Alice