[Bradford] USB Flash Drives for LiveUSB usage

Brian bradlug at techchico.org.uk
Wed Nov 21 13:13:26 UTC 2012

I got a couple of Kingston 8GB Generation 3 Yellow from 'Stamford Electronics', via 'Amazon Market Place'. They
were £3.70 each but the price has increased now to £4.40, Free Delivery. Still a good buy I think. I can confirm that they boot up on an
EeePC701. I have made a clone of the one that is in use so that I have
an identical back up. It is running Ubuntu Server, with OpenVPN and
Samba/cifs(to connect to my RAID), and an LXDE-core desktop for the
purposes of running Skype and siptosis on JRE6, as an interface to my
Asterisk PBX.

Brian