[Bradford] BCB meeting

david C caprenter at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 09:38:59 UTC 2012

Hi All

I'm planning on meeting Mary from BCB this Wednesday at 4.30pm.

Primarily this is going to be about helping them to work out what they
need to put in an advert for the job to maintain their infrastructure.
I know John has said he would be interested (so if the time suits
John!), but if anyone else is, and can make that time, then let me
know.

I would expect this to entail a talk and a tour of the studios to
audit the hardware and software they have. (so if anyone understands
all of that..)

I'll make sure we cover the idea of a tech based radio show with them,
but I'm sure that the detail on that will be left to another day.