[Bradford] Raspberry Pi Hackday

Brian bradlug at techchico.org.uk
Thu Nov 22 14:27:56 UTC 2012

My very first experience, before I was a student, was to use a PDP 11 and write a simple program, it was saved on punched tape. It computed some numbers and then, to my great fascination, because it  included a loop featuring  chr(7), or something like that, the bell on the terminal would ring.
However, I am not one to dwell on past technology. It may be interesting to observe what happened in times gone-by but I'd much sooner spend time creating something new.
Brian