[Bradford] Raspberry Pi hack, Leeds

Brian bradlug at techchico.org.uk
Tue Nov 27 13:47:16 UTC 2012

I know that some people have expressed an interest in the 'Raspberry Pi hack' in Leeds. I registered some time ago in anticipation that some others might attend from Bradford, and that I might have some input to the activity. So, I will be going but, as things are, I probably won't participate unless I am invited to do so. My plan was to leave it until this week and then, if nothing transpired, to register as a visitor and cancel my hack ticket. However, visitor tickets are no longer available so I'm sticking to my current status. Depending on the outcome of the meeting, on Wednesday, at BCB, given leave by the organisers, I hope to interview some of the participants at the 'Raspberry Pi hack' for future broadcasting/podcasting. That will be my main activity.