[Bradford] Webhosting

Laurence Horrocks-Barlow laurence at qsplace.co.uk
Mon Oct 1 18:36:41 UTC 2012

Can never remember whether this list is top or bottom post so please
forgive me if I've flaunted the lists eliquete (let me know and I'll set
my client to remember).

Whilst not local I have hosted a few sites with
http://www.fasthostingdirect.co.uk
<http://www.fasthostingdirect.co.uk/>without an issue, I was innitially
screptical about the price but been using them for about 4 years for
various family websites without issue.

The only downside is that I out grew what they could provide me for my
personal site. I have a 100+ GB family photo gallery and host a git repo
which compiles nightlies which whilst the space wasn't an issue with
them I just couldn't get the CPU time I required. I believe they limit
processes to 60 seconds, which to be honest is a smart thing to do for
resource management and for basic websites is ideal.

It's cheap they allow SSH and it just works, if thats something your
looking for then I'd recommend them.

Kind Regards,
Laurence Horrocks-Barlow