[Bradford] Fridays meeting

David Carpenter david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Tue Oct 16 08:55:00 UTC 2012

Hi Joe

Keep an eye on the list...

Can anyone that is going please post and let Joe know who/what to look out
for? I'm going to be on the road to Scotland on Friday night, so can't make
it.

Joe, if there's not much response, then the Wednesday meeting on the 31st
is pretty much guaranteed to be a bigger crowd.
For the Friday social it's recently been about 4 people - if someone can
print out a tux http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tux or something that might
help!