[Bradford] Room booking for 2013

Paul Colley pchcolley at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Oct 23 10:08:47 UTC 2012

I think at this stage, 2013 room bookings at the Voluntary Services Centre is all up for grabs. Of course, it will help any group looking for a regular booking if they are flexible (i.e. could do 1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th Monday evening each month, for example). To get a better idea of how best to 'play the system', contact Rob Holmes (rob at bradfordcvs.org.uk / 01274 722772) our Building Manager. He is the unfortunate soul charged with trying to keep everyone happy.

P.