[Bradford] This month's meeting

Brian bradlug at techchico.org.uk
Tue Oct 30 12:23:15 UTC 2012

I'd like to suggest something that might be an interesting feature for meetings. On the Tux Radar podcast they have a 'discovery of the week' where each presenter talks briefly about something they have discovered recently. So, a discovery of the month, from anyone who wants to take part, just for five minutes maximum, might provide fuel for a future talk or be something that others want to investigate.

Brian