[Bradford] IT Stuff tonight 18:00-18:30

David Spencer baildon.research at googlemail.com
Thu Aug 1 09:41:24 UTC 2013

Hi folks,

Er, not exactly.

Dr Bulbaceous was in the show that got transmitted last Wednesday.
Listen again here:
http://podcasts.canstream.co.uk/bcb/index.php?date=2013-07-24&page=2

Today's show is half recycled from last week (News and the Big Brother
Update) but with a new second half about John's NFC Ring.

I'm on my way down to deliver it now.
What could possibly go wrong?
-D.