[Bradford] Talks available for a meeting.

Brian A bradlug at techchico.org.uk
Fri Aug 2 11:02:40 UTC 2013

I have 3, possibly 4 talks available for a meeting. Only one is prepared so
far. I envisage that taking about 40 minutes. Subject: Pi PBX, setting up
and the bits you don't see in the guides. So, if anyone is interested in
that please let me know and I'll polish it up a bit before the next meeting.

I ran it at Barcamp Blackpool but had to do it fairly quickly.

Barcamp Blackpool was very good. Lots of interesting talks which weren't
all IT based. For example, a talk on bicycle technology, looking at the
non-circular sprocket wheel amongst other things.