[Bradford] BradLUG Calendar, IT Stuff

David Carpenter david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Tue Aug 13 09:26:17 UTC 2013

Thanks Brian.

Yeah, sorry about that - with the change of schedule for the actual
broadcast of the show, I'd only updated one of the calendars.

I'm trying to remember why we have two calendars. I think it is because:
1) We can other stuff to the 'IT Stuff' calendar that will be useful
for people involved in the show - e.g. recording dates, meetings etc
2) We can display an IT Stuff calendar on it's own on the 'Radio' page
of the website
3) We want to show the broadcast dates (and only those dates) on the
BradLUG calendar along with other BradLUG activity

Now you all know me, not the hottest techie in town, so I'm open to
suggestions about better ways to handle this. There a few of us that
have some control over both website and calendars, so maybe this next
meeting is a time to make a decision on any changes, and then they can
be implemented.