[Bradford] Full Wuthering Bytes (14-15th Sept) programme published.

Andrew Back andrew at carrierdetect.com
Tue Aug 13 10:59:49 UTC 2013

On 13 August 2013 11:51, Alice Kaerast <alice at kaerast.info> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I'd like to go, but it's the weekend before I go on holiday and I'm
> probably going to want to do my holiday shopping.  Are the talks going
> to be recorded and/or streamed?

I'm hoping to get them recorded across both rooms, but should be able
to record at least the talks in the main hall (which will alternate
between OSHUG and wider topics).

No plans to live stream and there may be some delay before they go
online (I could really do with a dedicated desktop PC to handle the
hundreds of gigabytes of ProRes files this HDMI recorder produces!).

Cheers.

Andrew

--
Andrew Back