[Bradford] Meeting tonight.

Kriss at XIXs.com Kriss at XIXs.com
Tue Aug 20 15:05:18 UTC 2013

Hi John,

Well think the main complication is that its built on top of debian
packages.

So the ubuntu PPA launchpad system expects you to provide a debian source
package which it then auto builds and makes available to ubuntu users.

There is a repository system on launchpad to accompany this, but, from what
I could tell it doesn't actually help or automate anything so not much
point in using it over an external repo which is what I currently have.

Cheers,

--
Kriss

http://www.WetGenes.com/