[Bradford] Meeting tonight.

David Carpenter david.carpenter at nornir.co.uk
Thu Aug 29 07:49:05 UTC 2013

Just to let you know that I managed to add the PPa to my sources
(Xubuntu 12.04). I then installed gamecake via synaptic.

I grabbed a copy of Dr Bulbaceoius from
 http://dime.lo4d.net/dl/bulbaceous/bcbradio

and ran it from within the bulbaceous directory with:
gamecake lua/init.lua

and it worked.

I also cloned the bitbucket repository and can run the sample games in
the gamecakejam directory with the same commands. Cool!

Thanks!

David