[Bradford] BCB show notes: Any volunteers?

Brian bradlug at techchico.org.uk
Wed Jan 2 14:43:41 UTC 2013

I don't know if anyone has produced any 'show notes' for the last programme but this is a request for anyone who may wish to carry out this role, for each programme of BCB's 'IT Stuff',  even if they are not involved with the programme itself. It just means putting together a summary of the main points of the show with any web links and key points. Then putting them up on the web .... the BCB Web Site, I think, though I am not sure about how to go about this... Wayne would know I think.