[Bradford] The countdown on ubuntu.com has ended

Brian bradlug at techchico.org.uk
Thu Jan 3 12:02:01 UTC 2013

Yes, I am aware that they have been working on touch screen for a while.  It seemed like there was a long way to go before it was perfected. Now that it has been announced, in the way it has, looks like it will be more than just vapourware. I am looking forward to trying  it out on my Zenithink/Samsung tablet.
Brian